A range of services are delivered within the Heath and Social Care Partnership through our constituent authorities and partners. Access to available online directories and our partners are listed below:
- Clackmannanshire Council Social Care
- Stirling Council Social Care
- NHS Forth Valley Health Services
- Stirling Voluntary Enterprise
- Clackmannanshire Third Sector Interface
- Scotland’s Service Directory
Community Health Services
Community Health Services continue to be delivered by local GP Practices, Pharmacists, Dentists and Opticians during the Covid-19 pandemic across Clackmannanshire and Stirling.
However, services are being delivered in different ways during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic to help keep staff and patients safe.
Resources & Support
Please see below links to some services who can provide advice and support to services users, unpaid carers, families and staff:
- Breathing Space or call 0800 83 85 87
- Change Grow Live
- Citizens Advice Scotland
- Clear Your Head
- Falkirk & Clackmannanshire Carers Centre
- Forth Valley Recovery Community
- MIND or call 0300 123 3393
- NHS Education for Scotland – NES have developed information and support in three key areas looking after yourself, your patients and your staff.
- NHS Inform Health & Wellbeing Services
- Palliative Care Scotland links
- Resources being made available for staff
- Samaritans or call 116 123
- SAMH or call 0141 530 1000
- Scottish Government Updates/News
- Scottish Women’s Aid
- SDS Forth Valley – Providing factual information about Self Directed Support
- Shelter or call 0808 800 4444
- Stirling Carers Centre
- Adult care in Clackmannanshire – If you need more information about Adult Care services in Clackmannanshire, please visit Clackmannanshire Council’s website.
- Adult care in Stirling – If you need more information about Adult Care services in Stirling, please visit Stirling Council’s website.
- Stirling Health and Well-being
- Healthy living – The healthy living advice on the NHS Inform website will help you to look after your mental and physical wellbeing.
- Search for local services – To search for a number of local services in the NHS Forth Valley area, please visit the NHS Forth Valley website.
- Self-help guides – There are a number of self-help guides on the NHS Inform website for you to use.
- Self management – advice on managing long-term health conditions can also be found on the My Condition, My Life, My Terms website.
There are a number and variety of ways in which you can be involved and play your part in helping to reach our goal.